Hi I’m kirsty,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m 60 years old and see my doctor tomorrow to begin my transition process, all I want to do is take HRT, to fullfill my dream of becoming a woman. I grew up in a time of ignorance regarding the, “sex change”. So was always lost and confused about my identity, could never talk to anyone about it, so I became somewhat withdrawn from the normal adventures of growing up. I did find someone to share my life with, and although our marriage is over we are now better as best friends than husband and wife. In fact it’s my best friend who has given me the courage to pursue my change, she says she worked me out a long time ago, that I was never the man she hoped I’d be. But it hasn’t been 30 wasted and will remain best friends always. As it’s HRT I’m wanting, would I still be called Transgender? You just don’t know, there’s so many titles. I hope someone can tell me. Regards Kirsty.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Kirsty, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Kirsty:

Glad you dropped in! For some reason, we seem to be getting more new members fro Australia. Cool!

So, you have finally begun your journey. Good On Ya’! It is not an easy road, but a very necessary one if we are ever going to have some degree of congruency.

Thanks for completing your Profile page. It establishes where you are now, but remember that you can update it at any time if something changes…

Sharon
      FREE

Hi Kirsty, welcome to the site.

Transgender is an umbrella term, for someone who doesn’t feel they align with the gender assigned at birth.  This could mean the opposite binary (male to female or female to male) and something in-between (non-binary, transmasculine, transfeminine, agender, gender-fluid).  Some transgender people may need to change their title (Mr/Ms/Mx), name, pronouns (He/She/They), dress/presentation, hormones or undergo one or more surgeries, some may need to some of these, and some can cope without needing any of these.  Everyone has different triggers, and different levels of gender dysphoria.  Not needing or not having access to medical care, including hormones or surgery, does not make anyone less transgender.  I hope this helps.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?