Hi, I’m Lindsey

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

A year and a half ago I lock myself in my apartment and cut myself from everyone and everything (except 2 people). I started an intense look at who he was and what needed to be done to change my viewpoint and attitude toward my life. 3 months ago I introduced myself to him, and within those 3 months said goodbye to him and started my new Life as Lindsey. Surprising enough I have had not much difficulty transitioning. I was him and 3 months later He was gone and a file in with the courts for a name and identity change. He never wore women’s clothes in his. I walked to the courthouse, went through security, filed, and walked back home all the time wearing a skirt, blouse and purse. I felt wonderful. That was my moment. I went home and wrote a letter to my apartment manage and introduced myself to her as Lindsey Sommers.

Anonymous

Yay Lindsey! That is the way to go, if it is possible within your circumstances. I did something similar in 1988, but not in an appartment, my isolation happened in the New Age community.

I am thrilled for you. So very happy. You, like me, got to return to the day to day world with a fully fledged, well formed idea of who you are, your look, your style, everything.

Please let me know how life progresses for you.

A friend, your friend, Jenni Neill xxx.

Thank you Jenni, my only regret is I think my poor cat aged 20 years during that one and half years. He had to suffer through about 5 billion emotional and temper changes in that time and had no where to go. Poor guy.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?