Hi I'm new here

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all , I’m Maddie and want to say that I’ve been a member of the CDH community for quite some time and am looking forward to meeting and chatting with you girls here

Anonymous

Hi love πŸ’—πŸ’‹

Hi , I’m a New England gal just starting transition and still in that yucky kinda middle ground where some see me as female and some as a male so it’s split kinda 50/50 I don’t wear men’s clothing except for an occasional t shirt . Recently I was stung by a Hornet while doing yard work for some friends and had an allergic reaction the ambulance arrived and the E M T that was Β on duty that afternoon thought I was a 50 yr. old female, it wasn’t until we got to the medical center that they found out that I’m a trans girl . ( kinda funny story ) so now I carry an epi pen in my purse or on my person at all times even if I’m just going for a walk

Anonymous

Oh hon bee careful😘. I am a new old woman just beginning the big steps. Welcome to heaven sweetheart. Things are new and growing, the girls here are Β wonderful Β  πŸ’‹πŸ’—MariaBella

I came out to family and friends in August of 2014 but didn’t start natural estrogen therapy until December of last year , It’s taking time but I do see results . In fact I am due to resupply as I’ve been off them for about six weeks . I am a small person with no visible Adams apple so that helps a lot . A little mascara and eyeliner and off we go . Hugs Maddie

Welcome aboard Maddie.Β  Glad to share journeys with you.Β  I hope TGH is of help to you and that you can help others as well.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?