Hi, Im Regine

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, to everyone

I’m new here, and fairly new to  admitting to myself, I am Transgender.

I have been a member of CDH for some time, but I realize, now, it is much more for me, than crossdressing, it is “becoming”, the woman within me, as I take nervous steps, forward, so I look forward, to my new membership here, helping me with that journey

Regine👸💕

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Regine, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. I’m sure you will find that TGH is quite similar to CDH. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Regine:

Glad you dropped in! I trust that being here will be useful for your journey.

Coming out to yourself is a major step. It points out that in spite of all of the conditioning that is forced on us and all of the expectations for us based on being Assigned Male At Birth, you have come to realize that your true path is different. As I said, Major Step!

So, what happens next? Ultimately you have to decide what is on your horizon. Be aware that many here have found that working with a therapist has been very useful. A therapist won’t try to steer you in any particular direction. Their function is to help keep you focused on the important things that you need to consider. Often our minds will try to divert us from thinking about hard, difficult questions in order to lower our anxiety and stress levels, but the questions must be dealt with. However, in finding a therapist, it is important to find one with experience in gender issues. While there are many good therapists practicing, not all have experience and interest in gender issues.

It would be helpful if you completed your Profile page. It lets other member knew how things are going for you and where you may struggle. The page is readily available and you can update it at any time as things change.

Hi Regine,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

Gain the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Regi…

Nice to see you here on TGH

Love,

Gen ❤

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?