Hi I’m Samantha (She/Her/Hers)

• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I posted the new member post in the wrong forum, So here it is in the correct one, Hello I am Samantha. I am pre op MTF Transgender woman. Very nervous about a lot of things about my transition. Very shy too. I apologize for taking so long to do this introduction. Mainly because I never do anything without thinking about it. I am happy to be here.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello Samantha,</p>
      Welcome.  I just recently joined the community and met wonderful people.

Susannah

Anonymous

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to TGH! I have found a lot of friends here and there are many wonderful people with tons of advice and support. I hope you feel at home here!

Hugs!

Gina

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Samantha:

Happy that you joined! I know we have members from Texas, so I encourage you to search. Under Social in the menu is a link to Member Directory. There is a search utility but unfortunately it doesn’t get down to the city level, but it does tell you when people were last online.

Thanks for being very thorough with your Profile page. It helps people to understand where you are in your journey.

Seren
      FREE

Welcome to TGH Samantha 👋

I’m still early in my journey, happy to chat anytime!

xx Seren xx

Hi Samantha, I just joined too and I’m also from Texas

Anonymous

Hello Samantha. Jamie from Dallas. I am MTF and been on HRT for 18 months. I see that you are in San Antonio. If you are ever in Dallas give me a call.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?