Hi Ladies!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I’m new to this site. I’ve been a CD as long as I can remember. Just recently acknowledged my true TG self.

Hi Dani and welcome to TGH!Β  I went through that decision process not too long ago.Β  It was probably the most significant thing I’ve ever done for myself and was the most necessary.Β  I hope we get to share in your journey of self discovery and that you make new meaningful friendships here.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Pj Wil
      FREE

Hi n welcome Dani…

Welcome to our site Dani. Yes….I think that finally coming to know ing yourself and what you desire is 75 percent of the battle! I think you will find our girls very happy to chat about their decisions and realizations. If you wish to chat…..my door is always open, do come in, set a spell and get to know more about each other.

Hi Dani, and congrats!Β  Jackie

Hi Dani, and welcome!!

So happy for you that you’ve discovered who you truly are, and where you want to be in life!! Exciting times for sure!!Β  Glad you’ve joined up, and look forward to getting to know ya!

<3Β  Lauren

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?