Hi my name is Robin.

• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Need support and any info I can get. Starting over from nothing

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

You’ve come to a good place!

However, it would be helpful to tell us what is on your mind with a bit of detail…

Anonymous

I been surrounded by people who are closed minded. Been looking for a place where I can express the women in me that has been suppressed for so long. Been this way since I was a kid. Now I have finally found the strength to open up and say who I truly am. Seeing just a few of the storyies helps me know I am not alone in the fact of howΒ  I feel. Thanks for being there to help in my process to become the real me.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Clearly, you are not the first and you won’t be the last.

Are there any LGBT Centers or support groups relatively close?

Anonymous

Have found a couple of places that I will be contacting soon. But for now with some of the initial info I have found in this site has been very benifical for me now.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Yes, there is a wealth of collected experience here…

hi Robin

Hi Robin!!! Welcome to TGH.Β  We hope you enjpy the site and find support and friendship you need in your journey.Β  Just ask an ambassador if you have questions or need assistance.

Hugs,
      Cloe Webb
      Managing Ambassador

Hi, Robin! It’s wonderful to have you here…TGH is truly a sisterhood, where we look out for, and help one another where we can…I hope you enjoy having us along on your journey!

Hugs, Shawna

Anonymous

Shawna, wow what timing was needing a word of encouragement when you msg . Hugs to you, this is truly a sisterhood. Been battling a little stir crazyness . So thanks for the warm up lift.

Hi robin.Β  Happy to meet you, and welcome to Heaven.Β  I hope you find answers and support here.Β  I am confident you will.Β  You have dipped you toe in the river here just by joining the site.Β  I encourage you to jump on in and take advantage of what can be found here.Β  Check out the forums, and the articles,Β  join in the open chat and feel free to ask questions and join the discussions.Β  Please don’t forget to laugh a lot when you do.Β  There is a lot to be gained here.Β  And, I’m sure you have a lot to contribute.

Look forward to seeing you around here, hon

Peace and love

Carly

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Robin,</p>
      I’m sure we have all felt the same way you do at one point in time. I know that I have. For over 25 years I suppressed the woman inside of me which caused me so many problems. I’m now free from all that and finally just being MY-SELF.

Just remember that transitioning is a process, not an overnight change. I’ve been at it for 6 years, when I finally accepted that I really am a woman inside, pretending to be a man on the outside. I’m still working on it, and plan on a couple more years at least. It doesn’t have to take this long. I’m just taking it slowly. I do however live mostly as a woman, even though it’s at times more gender neutral.

For me it’s like going through puberty again. And I’m enjoying every minute of it. I’ve been very diligent the past few months with natural supplements to enlarge my breasts and remove the facial hair once and for all. I plan on getting bottom surgery eventually, but I maintain a feminine look down there all the time, by keeping everything tucked up where it belongs. I also found some great feminine affirmations on Youtube by David Bradley, that I listen to all the time. Being a woman is more than just a body, it’s a whole being experience. Women have a unique way of looking at life, that I’m eagerly discovering every day.

Have fun with your journey, and just BE the best you, a woman, that you can be.

Anonymous

Hello Robin. Welcome to the group. I am in Texas. My second marriage is ending so I will be on my own again after the 2nd marriage. Older trans girl and not a supportive structure at home so I understand the need to reach out to others to get support.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?