HI! My names Jesse, I am not transgender I just don’t have many friends and-

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I don’t judge you for being different so please don’t judge me for being here. I don’t know if you have ever heard of Dianna’s site the phoenix project. I can’t find it anymore but I knew a lot of mtf transgenders there and it was nice cuz they let me stay. Please let me stay???

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

To stay or go is your decision. You haven’t done anything worthy of removing you. However, it does not surprise me that no one has replied to this message before…

Anonymous

Hello Jesse. You say you are not transgender but your profile says you are male transgender. Are you still seeking your gender identity? Is there someway we can answer something for you? I am Jamie and I am a 64 year old trans female living in Dallas.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

[postquote quote=90963]

If you’re on a Transgender forum, but you state in the message subject that you are NOT transgender, no one is really going to be interested. They would wonder what are you doing here and I would wonder the same thing…

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

[postquote quote=90964]

Be aware that my function here is to keep this a safe and functional place for our members. Know that I will be watching you.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

[postquote quote=90992]

Very good. Remember that and I think we will get along OK…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?