Hi There and suprise!

Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone, you probably remember me or maybe not. I was a former Ambassador on Crossdresserheaven and my name is Fiona Moss. A lot has happened since i was last there. After much insight into myself and becoming more, how can i put it? in tune with myself? I have finally come to realise i am Transgender and moving onwards with my journey. I am a huge proponent of the Transgender movement and community where i present on Transradiouk which is a Radio station serving the transgender community, here in the UK, believed to be the only one of its kind. I believe it is important to be part of a family, get involved, show love and support and i hope to be supportive here too!! Please dont hesitate to get in touch, i dont bite!! Hugs and kisses, love Fiona-Ann xxx

Anonymous

Hi Fiona and welcome!

I did pop into cdh a couple of days ago just to point out I was still around and did start to wonder what had happened to some of the regulars from a year ago. I’m glad to see you again! I hope you are ok and coping with these weird times.

*hugs*

Andrea

Hi Andrea, phew! yes, so much has happened, both good and bad in fact its hard to comprehend what is happening to the world at the moment. On a much lighter note, yes! i’m doing fine and i sincerely hope you are too Andrea, thanks for the reply and i hope to see you around 🙂 xx, Fiona.

Anonymous

I knew I recognized you from CDH.  It’s great to see you again, Fiona-Ann.  Welcome.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?