Hi There

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m a 50 something year old m to f transwoman.Β  I was recently authorized to begin HRT.Β  I’ve been struggling with my gender identity for as long as I can remember.Β  I’m a sociology professor at a local college, and I very much look forward to meeting new people and connecting with others like me.

Welcome to TGH Donna. What a wonderful journey you are embarking on. I remember when I first got approval. I waited a bit for external reasons but when I finally took that first pill and put on that first patch I had to celebrate… with a cupcake πŸ™‚ . Join us in chat if you want to talk live.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Hi Cloe,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.Β  I have to admit that I’d lying if I said that I wasn’t elated.Β  I’ll have to think of something to celebrate with after I take that first pill (although a cupcake sounds really good, lol).

I’ll definitely try to hook up with you on chat.

Thanks again.

Hugs, Donna

Anonymous

Welcome to the site Donna, πŸ˜ƒ. Β With your back ground I am sure you will have some interesting views on our places in the world. Feel free to PM me or what not.

Miriya

πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Hi Miriya,

Thank you for the warm welcome.Β  I do have quite a background and I do have some interesting views on our places in the world.

I’ll try to PM you sometime for sure.

Thanks again.

Donna

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?