Hormones Progyluton

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Noelia6
      FREE
      • hello is any hormone with Progyluton? I’ve been a month and I’m happy with the results and now don’t see how they hurt and how sensitive my breasts are

hola alguna se esta hormonando con Progyluton ?

yo llevo un mes y estoy contenta con los resultados y ahora no veas como me duelen y lo sensibles que estan mis pechos

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Noelia, is that what your doctor prescribed? I would be checking with them first so you make sure you get an answer that fits your medical situation. Michelle

Noelia6
        FREE

Me estoy ato hormonando pero llevo control de analítica mi médico de cabecera que ella sabe k hago eso

<span lang="en">I am getting hormonal but I have analytical control my GP that she knows what I do
        taking hormones on my own without a prescription</span>
      Anonymous

I would speak with your doctor about the Hormones you are on .

It can take up to 5 years even longer for some woman to develop their breast . They will seem like they are growing fast and then you hit a stand still  ,which if feels like no growth at all . Your breast size will be based on your genes and other factors , your height , body weight etc ..etc … just like it is with cis-gender woman . Like Michelle said , not sure where you are on your transition , but yes , speak with your doctor if you have concerns .

Terri-Alexis

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Physical Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?