Howdy yall

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, my name is Robyn, I am from Texas and proud to be a southern gal! I’m working on coming out and still very afraid of what I might loose and if I will gain anything (hopefully my happiness?)  I am 41 and I’ve known to be a girl since I was 4.  During that time I was afraid to be who I was due to… well fear of being beaten.  I really wanted to come out during pride month but the problem is I still have no pride, I still feel shame for being me.  I am married with 4 kids, 3 are adults now and 1 young one, so not sure how they would take it.  And I work in construction industry so that’s not the best field to be open in.  I do feel trapped and not sure how I should handle my life.  But I am sure you all have had it easy. 😉 hope to meet some new people and wish lots of love on all of you.

Anonymous

Hi Robin my name is Beth I have about the same problem you have to go to safe places you can go in groups night time is the best if you need any more information I am Bethcd1 let me know love Beth

Hi Robyn,

Sorry for my previous mistake.  new version here now.

==========

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Robyn

Glad you decided to join us!

However, I have to tell you that there are no easy roads here. As Sheryl Crow said: “Every Day Is A Winding Road…”. That’s just how it is. While many of us have common threads in the course of our lives, there are also many differences for a vast number of reasons and it is very easy to come upon land mines.

However, weighing the pluses and minuses about coming out is a frequent dilemma here and there is no simple answer as many things have to be considered. While many here have had a better experience than they thought, there are no guarantees; only probabilities.

As you live in or near a major metropolitan area, I suspect that there may be some support groups that are in progress. That could be a very useful first step. Also, there should be therapists in the area who are experienced in gender issues. The idea is to figure out where things really sit for you and begin to plot a course forward. This is not the work of a minute. Think of it more as a journey rather than a sprint.

It is helpful if you can complete your Profile page. It assists other members in understanding your situation, your plans, etc. It can be updated at any time if something changes for you.

If you would like to search for other members in your area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?