HYPOTHETICAL: Would you trade your sex identity with a cis?

Would you magically trade your sex identity with a cis person, if you had the option?

Justify your choice in the comments!

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • No

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Z Bella
    Participant

This is just an interesting hypothetical. Trans people don’t deserve to have the wrong body anymore than cis people do. It’s hard to give someone else a plight that they didn’t ask for, but at the same time you didn’t deserve being born in the wrong body. You could have the ideal body you feel you should have been born with. Maybe you can’t justify it morally, but it’s still a tempting offer. Do you do it?

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

FREE

The title should have been Gender Identity and not Sex Identity…

Stephanie Kennedy
      Participant

SILVER

After reading your post a second and third time. I love this question. It sent me into a whirlwind of thought. I read the responses and I learned the pain, the self shaming, the anxiety of just   not knowing what is wrong with us. We would not want any one to suffer as much as we did.and still do in my case. I am so happy I belong to a group of people who’s morality comes first. Now having said that if I could wake up one morning and have the body I am suppose to have or should I say want to have and it came from a cis woman who woke up with my body and she knew she was a woman before she went to sleep. My concearn is she would figure out what happened and would track me down and toture me for the rest of my pretty, cute and gorgeous new life. But I know I could help her understand what a gift I gave her. The possibilities are endless . I love this ❤️ question it got me through the day thank you Luv Stephanie

Bobbie Danzig
      Participant

FREE

From my current position, being a transgender female I would love to have been born a female and I would change places with a cis female if no harm to someone else. The problem with this scenario is that I wouldn’t know this if I wasn’t transgender. I love who I am and I’ll make the best of this fulfilling experience. I’m special and if I was born female I would still have to work to be special. And the things you learn about being female are priceless, owe to the wonderful beauty of the feminine. I’m obsessed what can I say. Much love .

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Jeralyn Smith
      Participant

FREE

I think the best option would be if some of us trans women could do a trade with trans men. Win/Win for everyone.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Stephanie Kennedy
        Participant

SILVER

I love the idea of trading with a transman. The perfect scenerio. Two people becoming whole as you said it’s a win win luv Stephanie ❤️

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Amelia
      Participant

SILVER

I desperately want to be a woman but trading places would not be the way for me. I do recall as a 7 year old wishing I could wake up as a girl. Conversely I do enjoy being me so if the opportunity arises I would have the op. For now I will continue with the hormones and dream.

Miriya Paris
      Participant

SILVER

Hello, not sure if I read the question correctly so I reread it a few times. If you mean would I change places with a cis person be it male or female, and they would assume my transgender gender.  The answer is a flat no.  I would not wish it on my enemy and certainly not an innocent or loved one.😔

If you mean by the question that I could magically be a cis male or female from birth and no one else gets harmed. Then absolutely sign me up.  But at present I would prefer female, please. 😉

However the question does not actually ask about gender it seems to ask about sex.  Almost as if it was the asker was trading sex for ??? Sex?  I do this with my spouse but not anyone else. And trading sexual preferences I would not as it really does not bother me.  However I am sure I am just being an word lawyer so refer to my other two answers.  😉

Miriya

😄😄😜

CC Webb
        Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I updated the question to remove the implication it is about trading sex favors.

Josie Jay
          Participant

FREE

Awww..that was my favorite part.

CC Webb
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Assuming this CIS person was enlightened and willing to take on life changing adventures I would have said yes in the past.  Desperately I would have.
      But an emphatic NO is my answer.
      Now that I’m living full time as my true self and going through my own adventure and some serious trials one might think even more so a yes answer would be better.  Maybe I’ve picked up that need for the challenge of a lifetime to go along with the simple/complex overwhelming need to be me.  Like many who have undertaken harrowing challenges like climbing Mt Everest, there are those who encourage me.  Yet there are many more who look at me with the eye of “go ahead, I’m not participating in this train wreck” and simply walk away for myriad reasons.  There are even the few who aggressively insist I live life their way – no more.
      Living life on my terms with free will, no longer caged by fear, yet still having so much to learn about myself.

Amelia
        Participant

SILVER

You have voiced my own feelings Cloe. My situation at the moment is difficult apart from the transitioning (which strangely enough motivates me) so that a few years ago I would have collapsed in a heap, but now I feel determined and confident enough to battle it out.

Danielle Fox
      Participant

SILVER

I Know this choice is selfish of me. But how do we know that the CIS female isn’t in reality a transgender male? As an addendum to my answer I would swap with a transgender male. While I know that is not the question, the reality of my answer under the influence of sleeping medications is not humane. So I would search out a transgender male and come to an agreement. I am sure he wants this as badly as I do.

Danielle 💋👠👗

Tiffany Alexis
      Participant

SILVER

While it sure is tempting from a me standpoint, I wouldn’t wish upon anyone to feel the same as I do. Especially knowing I was taking them from a state of well being and willfully sentencing them to it.

Tiffany

Stephanie Kennedy
      Participant

SILVER

I would never impose the agony, pain and a life of confusion on any one. No one deserves it.  Luv Stephanie

Danielle Fox
      Participant

SILVER

Given the right circumstances I would in a heartbeat 💗! Those circumstances would be never meeting my wife❤️💕💕!

Danielle 💋👠👗

Danielle Fox
        Participant

SILVER

Wow! This didn’t even sound right! I sound like a lunatic and unhappily married which couldn’t be further from the truth. Well at least the unhappily married part. As I remark a bit further up in the post I would search out a transgender male and arrange a swap so we both get what we would want. The catch or reason I would not do this would be I love my wife too much to lose her so this is not an option for me but very intriguing question.
        Danielle 💋👠👗

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account