I came out last night

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I came out last night finally,long time secret for 24 years I could not hold onto anymore.When I was 16,felt I was really bigender.My wife noticed 2 weeks ago something was on my mind,told her give me time on it to think about it and listened to me.My parents came over to talk to me including my brother.Had them sit down including my wife and told them I am really bigender.My parents knew I was like my brother,transgendered in a way.My daughter Allison whom is transgendered on hormones and my youngest son did take it well too.My oldest son whom is in the Marines,he is going to be next I am coming out to next week.On leave for a couple weeks and he has been concerned about me.

Hi Adrianna, I hope the conversation with your oldest went well.  I wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season! May 2020 be a great year!

Hi Adrianna,

Congratulations and I’m so very happy for you Sweetie!!! And it sounds like you are blessed with a wonderfully, accepting family who is obviously aware and experienced with our “condition”!! I wish you the best of Luck telling your son and when they see that your much happier without the weight of your secret on your shoulders, they too will be happy for you too.

Merry x-mas, Big Hugs, Breanna

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?