I Declare I Love Earrings

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I declare I love everything about being a girl.   The cloths, shoes, hair, and makeup but most of all I love Earrings.  I pierced my ears and earrings make me feel absolutely feminine.  There are so many styles and they are just fun. 

Hi Annie,

I have to agree with all the things that you like about being a girl, I went and got my right ear pierced, having my left ear pierced for 30 yr already, one month before I came out. I found that I loved having my ears pierced some much I went and had a second piercing as a X-mas gift to myself and I just keep a pair of diamond studs in those hole all the time.

Much happiness

Timmie

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Annie, yep, I got mine done a couple of months ago. Now that the starter set are out, I put in the one’s my mother gave me for Christmas. And there must be a gazillion styles out there. It seems I could probably wear a different pair, each day, for the rest of my life, and never wear the same pair twice. LOL. Now, I’d just have to buy that many pairs! Michelle

Dawn J
      AMBASSADOR

Got left ear pierced for our 20th anniversary. She got another hole so we could each wear a matching earring. A few years later, you know I had to pierce the other. Love the versatility. Last year, I decided to get a second hole in each ear. I now own about twice as many earrings as my wife.

I love earrings too.My most favorite are my hoop earrings which go up to 5 inches down to 1/2 inch.Love my dangling and stud earrings too.Still have one pair of 3 inch hoop earrings my mom gave me during my transition.I have one pair of 5 inch hoop earring my boyfriend loves when I wear them

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?