I declare, “I simply love Marilyn Monroe”

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I decided to do a Monroe photo shoot recently. Had a ton of fun and some of the photos came out well. I will include the ‘deviantart’ album link below (if it works) as some are a bit on the risqué side. (No nudes of course, what kind of girl do you think I am.). But I will include some of the tame ones here.

Me as Marilyn    Me as Marilyn

More Images

Miriya

ps. would post photos via the site but they are less manageable there.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Then you need to come here and visit her for real! And if you do, let me know.

Anonymous

That is far far away, but certainly on my bucket list. Over two decades ago when I got married we honeymooned in San Diego, while we were there I visited the walk of fame and happened across her star. Little did I know back then that Marilyn would be a big part of my life, the crazy things we pick up in life.

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Yes, I saw that you are from Pennsylvania and that is a ways!

My next to the last project before I retired from Corning, Inc. was in Bridgeville, PA. GE had a plant there that was all but shut down. They made glass tube for lighting. I believe we leased it and rebuilt the melting furnace. I worked on the Cold End equipment where the inspection and packaging was done. The tubing was for making vials, for drug packaging, out of Gorilla Glass.

missyjo
      FREE

Miriya..honey your pics came out wonderful looking  thank you for sharing with us.

DeeAnn, giggling handy to have that 20 foot statue handy, eh?

thank you both ladies. hugs

missy

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

I was part of the team that organized the volunteers for the dedication. For some reason I thought it was 2022 but it was actually 2021. Time Flies, I guess. I also didn’t know all of the places where the statue had been.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forever_Marilyn

Anonymous

That is awsome…

Anonymous

Thanks Tia, you are a super nice to say so.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?