i do not fit in any category at all….but related to being transgender

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dani
      FREE

my souls is that of a hermaphrodite i am fully male and fully female……i have a male body this time around so to express this gender i usually ware fake breasts……it seems everyone wants me to chose between male and female but i am both….my personal friends find me very atractive when i dress up…….i ges the term is gender nonconforming but i do have gender disforia partally as in i want the top of a female…..

missyjo
      FREE

dani,

darling I think you are what we all are..a person with feelings, who is entitled to respect love exactly how you are.

I just watched a special on interested people n most resented the choice forced on them when they were young n many said they would have wanted to live as they were born  with ambiguous genitalia n traits from both M n F.  so congratulations on deciding what you’d like n how you enjoy presenting.

we are all still here for you n support n hug you.

welcome n good luck dear

hugs

missy jo

Hello. My name is Alex and I think I can relate to you. I also feel both genders like 24/7 and never did changed I looked it up and it gave me my answers. I’m bigender which is part of the non-binary spectrum. So maybe you’re like me and your bigender as well. To be honest I didn’t mind my bottom part (afab) but I always had an issue with my top. So long story short you may or may not be bigender.

I want the top of a female too, bottom also.  😉

When I was young, before I knew about transgendered people, I too identified myself as hermaphrodite.  I never had all the equipment of both sexes; but it’s a nice dream.

Good luck,

A. Marie

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?