I think I might be TG but I have doubts

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, I have had a lot of those ideas that I might be TG, I tried to post before but I thought it got too long and too much to digest. I got a tip about writing in chunks. This is a question, but it does contain sexual topics just so you are aware. Throughout life I have had some gender dysphoria, at the extreme for a several years I did not even want to look at certain body parts. However, also some parts of my life I have had sexual attractions to certain parts of my upper male body, (but never nude, always dressed in something tight). This has put me in doubt. Is this something common among TG people? I have not had any “autogynephilia” though. Later after such a period I have always felt mentally down or been extreme anxious. I have considered myself as gay up until now. I just want to know if this attraction to the own body in it’s biologically assigned form like this, before or while coming out/realizing,  is common? Or is it a sign that would not make me TG ?(despite I do want to live like a woman and have a female physique, and I never feel any attraction to the more gender specific male parts below.)

Anonymous

Well not sure how to really put an answer to words , but I’m not sure it is a common thing . I didn’t have a sexual attraction to my chest when I had a male body and fanta about having a female body didn’t do it for either . I like to believe that we all have hidden fetishes within us . whether they get explored or not is up that individual .

Sorry I could be more help towards your inquire , but have you sot out counselling ?

Do you fully want to transition and live as a complete woman ?

See , you got me asking questions now so I have a better understanding of you .

Terri-Alexis

Yes I think it would put me in a more convenient kind of life once I am there, I never forget I get a form of happiness when I think of what I could be or could do, but the fear of obstacles has made it hard, only now did I manage to at least download the form to send to the clinic, I will try to finish it tomorrow and print, if there is not tooo much fear. I hope the printer works really. I need to make sure it’s connected to the network, hopefully there is paper. Only today did I struggle with staps for the envelopes. But I am glad I got it this far now.

Anonymous

Hi Miral ,

Fear is a powerful tool withing in us , but it is only an inlusion we create within ourselves and once we set out of the way and let it pass , wonderful events happen within .

Take it one day at time with same steps , you will know when the time is right . In the mean time come here and share your thoughts and feelings along your journey .

Terri-Alexis

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Miral, unfortunately there is no one size fits all pink pill we can take. For some, it is just a lot of sitting, thinking, and introspection. For others it can be a lot of therapy with a professional. And others fall somewhere in between. I guess I was a bit lucky, in that because of my years walking the planet, I was able to do the former, in order to recognize myself. And I only had to go through a therapist for some paperwork. Everyone is different. But one thing that will help I know for sure, is thinking, talking, discussing all of this with others. And you have an entire family here to help do that. Hugs, Michelle

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Am I transsexual?’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?