im a woman traped in a mans body

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

i have kown for i while that im a woman in a mans body but i just recently told my parents but they dont belive me i have no were to turn im scared i have no friends i need help but i dont kowe were to turn im traped in sadness that is threting to consume me more than once already ive had suicied thouths i need help

• Jodi , honey you are at the right place. We have a ton of info and links to help you start your journey. Please don’t give up. You are loved and will get through this..love and hugs Jenn.
      Brielle
      SILVER

Hi Jodi,

Please don’t turn to self-harm. We are here for you. Remember that there are help-lines you can reach out to for support, also. You have value just for being who you are, Jodi.

I used to have fleeting thoughts of just driving my car off a bridge or into a barrier to stop the hurt I felt and that I felt I was causing others. But then I’d think about how devastated the people close to me would be and realised it wasn’t the answer.

Even if they aren’t supportive right now your family do love you and want the best for you. They just don’t understand what you are dealing with yet. Do you have an opportunity to seek out a therapist who can give you support? I was able to get the extra support from mine to come out fully to my wife and daughter, and begin my own transition journey.

We have such a wonderful site here – don’t be afraid to reach out to any of us when you are feeling down.

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous

im now in the darkest part of my life im gonna have to run away just to be happy parent have took my car keys away i have no way of geting help i just wish someone loved me and supports me for who i am

Brielle
          SILVER

I’m so sorry you are dealing with all this and feel so alone. I knew better than to try to tell my family how much I was struggling – so I know some of what you are facing. As Jennifer said, you will get through this if you just don’t give up! There are 1000s of friends here who do support you and care for you just the way you are.

Warm hugs,

Brie

First and foremost, I’ve done the suicide thing. It doesn’t work, so forget about it.

I told people for decades that I was a Lesbian trapped in a man’s body. They always laughed it off, thinking it was just saying I was a man.. Who’s laughing now? hehe.

It’s a difficult step to take and quite scary. But it’s worth it. Life is a journey. Sometimes we just have to take the road that scares the hell out of us to find our path. I started my journey 2 years ago and just started HRT in March. Yes, even at 56 it scares me, but at the same time I have found it liberating.

Be yourself and damn the person that tries to stop you.

Same

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?