i’m Luke

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, my name is Luke, at least that is what I want it to be. I want to transition but I have a million things to learn and hope to learn and find people who will help me make this possible. I am chronically ill (genetic diseases, very serious) and can’t live alone, so I’m with my parents in an add on to a house so I have my privacy and I’m safe. My parents aren’t doing amazingly well with this, but I’m still trying.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Luke:

It is good that you found us! I hope the site lives up to your expectations. There are a number of members here from Florida. You can search for them by clicking on Social in the menu. Then you will see a link for Member Directory. There is a Chat Room specifically for F>M members, so feel free to drop into there or the F>M Forum.

Also, when you have the opportunity, please complete your Profile page. That is a great help for others to understand how things sit for you and how you are progressing…

Anonymous

Welcome, Luke.  I wish you all the best.

Anonymous

Hey Luke! Welcome. Best of luck with everything!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?