I’m Mickey. Been on here a little while but never shared my story.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Growing up, I was depressed, had anexity and panic attacks. I knew I wasnt right.when I got a little older I started drinking. I turned into a acholic.  I experimented with crossdressing and loved it but felt guilty. Then I met a wonderful lady got married and put the crossdressing aside, quit drinking and believed all was okay. I still knew I was different but didn’t know why. Then the depression got worse and it dawned on me that I am living in the wrong body. I haven’t shared this with anyone I’m wanting to to do hrt. Right now I envy all you ladies who can be your ttrue selves. I hope to chat and share your stories. My day will happen. Y’all are all beautiful. It does feel better to talk about this. Thanks for letting me share.

I’m super new here too! But I know what you mean :p I was in a few serious relationships and I love/envy women so much but didn’t feel I was telling them who I really am. I was also a pretty bad alcoholic trying to numb my thoughts. But just recently I’ve finally come to terms with myself and it’s made me feel so much better. I’m super happy for you for shouting out about it. I’m here to talk anytime 😇 this stuff ain’t easy to talk about at first

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Micky & Tavi:

Coming out has MANY benefits, but I think one of the most important ones is removing some of the burden that we carry. Every time we tell someone who we really are, it lightens that load a bit and it is one less person that we have to posture for.

Rachel Maddow has a saying:

“The single best thing about coming out of the closet is that nobody can insult you by telling you what you’ve just told them.”

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?