I’m now coming out publicly :)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Breanne
      FREE

I’m 29. My birth name is Steve and I was born a male.

I first started experienceing gender dysphasia several years ago. It increased as time went on. When I started cross dressing at home, I really began feeling like a woman trapped in a man’s body. I was to scared to come out publicly at this point, but at the same time it started killing me.  Three things I wanted to do but couldn’t was get my nails done, have facial laser hair removal, and the one thing I wanted to do most was go to a salon and have my hair curled and styled. ln private, I would continue to cross dress and started expiermenting with make up. I almost came out in 2017 when I decided upon the name Breanne and I went to see a therapist and was given a letter of recommendation for hrt. Due to financial issues, I never started on hrt. Those issues lasted for a couple years. I was still to scared to come out, but the dysphoria issues never went away.

A few weeks ago, my life started changing . I went out to a salon. I had my hair highlighted and styled with curls. This made me feel so happy that I went home, changed into a dress, shaved, and applied some basic makeup. When I looked in the mirror, It was then I decided to make the steps to come out.

This first step I have taken is I have a Drs appointment in the very near future to start hrt. The second step I’m taking is that I will start undergoing facial laser hair removal sessions next week.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

BreAnne, that is an outstanding start to a new and exciting life. Yes, there will be pitfalls along the way, but there will also be enumerable triumphs too. And you are not alone. Check out the Chatroom, where you will find a whole new world of wonderful ladies that can help in immeasurable ways. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. In fact, I live up in the northeren Shenandoah Mountains. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting again soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

Breanne
        FREE

Thank you for the encouragement and information. I know there are still some big hurdles coming my way, (like coming out to my work, family, etc), but that will come in due time after time on hrt. This is the first time I’ve publicly came out, but doing so has lifted a ton of weight off of me. It’s nice to see someone else in the same state as me. I can’t sleep because I got butterflies in me as I am scheduled for a telehealth visit with planned parenthood this morning.

It’s what you know is true in your ♥, you’ve always known. I knew when I was wearing panties in year seven. I denied my true self for years. But I always knew. So take hormones and get started.

Anonymous

Hi Breanne,

I transition in my late 20’s , early 30’s I was off for my bottom surgery . It has been the greatest journey of my life . Yes there will be lot’s of up’s and down’s but I’m grateful for those down’s . They made me a stronger woman . Life and body is only a tool we use to move on this planet , femminity is the gift , the miracle comes form what we do with it !

Take one day at a time with a step forward and don’t look back ! Enjoy life and always smile !

Terri-Alexis

Breanne
        FREE

<p style=”text-align: left;”>[postquote quote=95133]
        Beautifully written ❤️.  I’m so emotionally happy from everyone’s  words of encouragement and inspiration. I’m about to go through an amazing journey and become the woman I’ve kept hidden inside, Brianne.</p>

Breanne
      FREE

I can proudly say that after my drs visit this morning, my transitioning officially begins. I am officially on HRT!!! I’m so happy I could cry!! I am picking up my meds on the way to work today! I’m on Sprio 100m a day and estorgen 2m a day. I follow up in 3 months!

Anonymous

That’s good news Breanne !

Terri-Alexis

Anonymous

Amazing Breanne i wish you the best!

Thank you so much for sharing I’m 28 and I’m currently wanting to start HRT as well as i also figure how to come out to my family your story makes me want to take that step as well I just need to contact planned parenthood as you did 😊

Breanne
        FREE

[postquote quote=95233]
        I have yet to do that as well. I’ll do that in a few months when the effects of my hormones kick in. You definitely should go for it. My planned parenthood visit went amazing. I actually felt quiet comfortable without any anxiety.

I haven’t been able to post much the past couple days cause of work. Today marks day 1 on hormones for me.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?