I’m Polly a new woman!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone… I’m Polly! Polly Stewart from New Zealand. I used to be a male but have finally realised my identity as a female.
      I have been living full time as a woman for the last seven months and have a very supportive wife who is enthusiastic about my change even if that means a huge change for her!
      I have been a member of CDH for a wee while but thought it proper that I should join up here as well. I’m about to embark on HRT and thought it best to elicit support here. I’ll give of myself as much as I can…

Love Polly

Welcome to the site Polly, i’m relatively new here of a few weeks.

Susan x

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Polly, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

Sharon
      FREE

Hi Polly, great to see you on here.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Polly:

Glad that you found us and I hope that being here will be helpful to you.

I think that the important thing to remember is that this journey is not the work of a minute. While we may understand this new reality, it can take some time to settle into it. Speed earns no points and probably is a detriment as it doesn’t allow time to think about things and absorb them. But, rest assured that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Many others have walked the same road and lived to tell the tale. You can too!

Thanks for filling out your Profile page! I often have to remind people to do that, but it really is important as it puts a stake in the ground as to where you are at the moment and what your goals are. Also, unlike regular posts, you can update the page at any time if something changes…

[postquote quote=100392]
      Miss Polly you seem to be such a lovely lady!! I am soo thrilled to have you join us!!♥️

Hi Michele,
      Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community to be yourself.
      My hope is that you will be comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Feel free to ask away and we certanly love to hear your experiances and life’s knowledge as well.
      Enjoy the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      Enjoy,
      Terri Anne

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?