- Yes In the closet0%0 votes
- No I am open to the world0%0 votes
- February 18, 2021 at 6:11 am #94286
- June 27, 2021 at 9:19 am #110999Tia TracySILVER
In response to in or out I am out and about. I walk this earth as I did many years ago as a male without giving it a thought. I feel too many girls worry about approval of/ or passing as a female to the masses. Yes it takes sacrifice and moxy to own who you are in this day and age. I will assure you of this, once you’ve exited the door of the closet and come out, you will feel that all of the time in the closet was nothing more than a waste of time. # Nobody cares about you or how you feel. Tia Tracy
- April 28, 2021 at 6:27 am #100865
- April 8, 2021 at 7:23 am #99568Christian MathewsFREE
Not in a closet but not full disclosure about my transition. A few close friends know but for safety sake (mostly my family) I keep it away from public knowledge.
- April 7, 2021 at 1:18 pm #99530Sophie LintonFREE
I am in the closet. Some days, I want to scream to the world who I am and other days I think just wait…. I don’t want to wait too long, like 6 months or something, while I get myself together
- April 7, 2021 at 7:02 am #99517Anonymous
In the closet, but hopefully Hannah is permanently here in a few years..
- April 7, 2021 at 4:49 am #99507Susan MoreFREE
I was wondering how many of you have come out to the world, and not still in the closet.
I’m out of the closet, have been for the last 4 years, i honestly think our fears are in our minds, easy to say afterwards but i don’t get any issues in the real world
- April 7, 2021 at 4:52 pm #99536
I think that this is very true. I’ve struggled to accept a lot about myself lately (being trans is one of them). But fear is very limiting…It can hold you back and stop you from living, especially if you are not able to conquer fear.
- April 7, 2021 at 5:11 am #99511Timmie SawyerSILVER
Susan, I so agree with you. I think the harder part was my family, that is still hard for all of the family but, it is getting better.
- April 7, 2021 at 5:16 am #99512
- April 6, 2021 at 2:50 pm #99494
- April 6, 2021 at 8:56 am #99462
Still firmly in the closet…..But not for long 😁
- April 6, 2021 at 5:40 am #99461GenevïéveFREE
Closeted… for now.
- February 18, 2021 at 9:17 am #94302DeeAnn HopingsAMBASSADOR
I retired and moved to the desert 5 years and 10 days ago. In that time I’ve probably met well over 300 people. Probably not even 10% have ever met Don. While Don does occasionally make appearances (like yesterday for my vaccine shot), it is pretty rare. As my driver’s license says Don, I didn’t want to cause unnecessary confusion for the medical staff. In the time that I have been here, I have been a part of 9 different organizations covering Palm Springs Pride, various LGBT political advocacy groups , a social justice advocacy group , our Public Arts Commission, my car club and a lesbian small business owners and aspirants group. DeeAnn is the member of record…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.