In or Out ( of the closet)

In or Out (of the closet)

Seeing the percentage of people out of the closet.

• Yes In the closet0%0 votes
  • No I am open to the world0%0 votes
  • Creator
    Topic
    Timmie Sawyer
    Participant

I was wondering how many of you have come out to the world, and not still in the closet.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

I retired and moved to the desert 5 years and 10 days ago. In that time I’ve probably met well over 300 people. Probably not even 10% have ever met Don. While Don does occasionally make appearances (like yesterday for my vaccine shot), it is pretty rare. As my driver’s license says Don, I didn’t want to cause unnecessary confusion for the medical staff. In the time that I have been here, I have been a part of 9 different organizations covering Palm Springs Pride, various LGBT political advocacy groups , a social justice advocacy group , our Public Arts Commission, my car club and a lesbian small business owners and aspirants group. DeeAnn is the member of record…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.