insherince questions

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

my bigist problm is i am disabled and on medacair andwhile i knowit says it covers it am reading alot about how it costs 100K + to tranzasing i dont havethat money and will never havethat money  so am tearafied having realised who i am i will be stuck as i am now for ever

so i dont know whatto do  i dont even know if i can find a shinkthat takesmedcair that will help and having just movedto fl i am lost

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by Amanda.

Brendan…..how are you sweetie?  We have a member who lives in Denmark who lost her legs in an accident….over time she has been able to do what she wanted to do to obtain her goal of feminizing.  Honey, you have to work with what you have and can do what you can in your situation.

You do not have to transgender physically to be one. Take hormones to grow breasts and if you can’t afford the route to go full gender it is easy to be a cross dresser and half transgender! Dress like a girl, wigs dresses, make up excetera, obtain silicon breast forms until you grow your own. Learn to change your voice and above all…..think like a girl and you will be most of the way there. Let me know what you think and contact me and I will give you step by step directions. Once this is accomplished….who knows….you may get lucky and win the lottery or have a stroke of great luck and be able to finish off your goal.

Hugs…

Dame Veronica

yea  i may haveto gothat rute. its just so frustrating

Tara
      FREE

Amanda, there are a lot of free transgender clinics out there that can help you. I would advise starting with a LGBTQ health clinic in your closest big city and see if they can help you find a local therapist. A lot of therapists in bigger cities will adjust their rates based on your income. I’m not sure what part of FL you’re in, but I’d start in Miami, Orlando, Jax, Tampa, or Tallahassee. A simple google search should return some good places to start. If you’re further west in the panhandle, check Mobile, AL.

just to update i was able to find a  therapist  and got my HRT  clearance yesterday    there is a local transgender/LGBT clinic in the next town over that does HRT and trans care in house am now seeing as my primary care  clinic  🙂 most of you know this but those who are no t in the group chat you may not 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?