Introduction for my own anxiety purposes.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hey! I’m Asher! You can call me Ash or Asher, it doesnt matter to me. I’ve accepted being trans for about a month, though the feeling of hating my ackowledgment as a female has been there since I was aware of my existance. Im currently in college, living with parents. I major in music, and plan on getting four different degrees. I’m pretty clueless besides the research I do to better myself on knowing. There are plenty of things i’m confused about, so hopefully TGH helps me like I hope. Nice to meet you!

Hi Asher,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Asher:

Glad to you found us and I hope it will be a good experience for you!

I’m originally from Ohio, Toledo to be exact, so Double Welcome!

As you will soon discover, the members here cover the spectrum from questioning to transitioned years ago and all points in between. It is also a very diverse community in terms of location, occupations, family situations, community support, etc. For younger and/or newer folks, it reinforces the notion that we are everywhere and doing everything. However, that is not to say that there are not serious challenges in the lives of some trans folks. Sadly, for too many, their lives are a daily uphill struggle. To me, this is one of the powerful things about community. When you need it most, and usually unexpected, kind words and encouragement drop out of the blue; often because someone has been in a very similar situation and they speak from personal experience.

Does your school have an LGBT organization? If so, I would encourage you to get involved. It’s a great way to begin to get involved with the community and to meet others. Β  Β . They may also have resources available for trans folks. The same would also apply to any LGBT organizations for the general public.

Also, many here have found it useful to work with a therapist. They are not going to β€œfix” anything’s for you, but they will help you to put things into perspective and help keep you focused on what needs to be considered. However, it is important to find someone with experience in gender issues as not everyone has that particular background or interest.

You can search for other members in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Also, know that you can update your Profile page at any time if something changes for you. It really helps other members understand with how things sit for you, what your goals are, etc.

Hi Asher,
      I hope it is. I too am just now coming out of my shell, albeit at a much later period in life. I have been a member of CDH for a severe yrs and finally admitted to my self I am trans. Took a lot of therapy and support from others to get me to the point of not only always seeing who I really am, but to the point of becoming who I really am. I wish the best on your journey. I felt CDH was very safe and I think TGH is going to be too! I am looking forward to interacting with all who are on here.
      Hugs and peace,
      Corrinenow, finally.

Brielle
        SILVER

Hi Corrinenow, I am a member on both sites. They each have different things to offer. CDH is a bit more “lively” and it’s fun to see new members and coming-out CDs experience the full depth of the “pink fog”. TGH is another level, although there are as many participating CDs here as trans, I think. There may be a bit more practical dialog here, but just jump in and see how you like thw waters!

Hugs,

Brie

Hi Asher,Β  There are many wonderful, educated and caring people here and also on CDH.Β  You can feel safe here.Β  Like Brielle, I am also on both sites.Β  If you ask questions, you will get lots of advice.Β  Β  Welcome,Β  Marg Produe

Hello, Asher,

I am Roxanne. Welcome! I too am new here, and am also confused about all of this, and would adore some semblance of reality, acceptance, and satisfaction in being Roxanne! Confusing all this is the fact that I am 75 years og age! But, I still want to be Roxanne! Some have even told me I am cute! Oh I wish that were only true! Anyway, I wrote all of this to tell you that there are others (at least me!) who also live in a mixed up, confusing world!

Your BFF, Roxanne

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?