Introduction of Angela

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello to all, my name is Angela, and I am a transwoman.

I began my inner journey to transgender awareness three years ago. I have experienced gender dysphoria at various times since childhood but in 2019 it became unbearable. I researched my symptoms and learned about what it is to be mtf transgender for the first time. It seemed that this could be the cause of the symptoms I was experiencing as well as the explanation for my early childhood crossdressing. I started counseling and over a six-month period I began to accept myself as being a transwoman. I came out to my spouse and adult daughters as a transwoman in 2020. I am currently in a slow, but constant process of transition.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Angela, taking things slow and steady is the way to got. and I suspect that is the way the doctors suggest as well. Good luck, and remember we are here to help in supporting you. Hugs, Michelle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?