Introduction

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone, my name is Zoe, i am a woman born in the wrong body and throughout my life ive pushed it aside and fought against it bit i xantI anymore, im already out in the open and it felt so wonderful being myself, but now the honeymoon effect is over and im drowning, i cant cope with all of these emotions, im reaching out in serchs of a person to talk to, i newd support, i have ruined things with my best friend and im left broken and alone, i just need conversation, i alwaus become overbearing and loose people and now its just getting worse

Anonymous

Hey, don’t worry. I’d be more than happy to be your friend. There are people here to support and uplift you. Welcome to TGH.

Zoe, We are here for you.Β  Chat, forums and groups are all meant for sharing ideas, information and just getting help.Β  We’re not professionals, just your siblings in this great family.Β  The drive to be yourself can take on an urgency that may come out as being overbearing.Β  Try to focus on your true nature and how you want those traits to manifest themselves.Β  This may be an exercise in introspection that is a journey of discovery in itself.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?