Invite anyone to Transgender Heaven

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephanie Kennedy 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Stephanie Kennedy 
    Participant

GOLD

I was a little uncomfortable with the idea that anyone could be invited into a world that was a secret place where I could be with people like me. I have grown enough to understand a little about the big picture .We as women or transwoman I should say  have gained some success on getting acceptance that our issue is real. I work heavy building construction with hundreds of men on the job every day. These are our typical hard working men . The top person on the job sight is a transwoman she is sorta androgenous. No make up , Her clothing could easily be worn by both men and women . Just a very self confidant nice person. She is the person in charge of a 100 million dollar project. There are the strangest comments coming from the men. One man said he would make a pretty woman.  The others said to the first you do not have a chance. Every one laughed.. The bottom line this women earned respect  by not being shy or uncomfortable she was very smiley but the people who worked for her directly knew she was smart and she was given that position by very respectable financial investors.  It was not about her Gender or her sex it was about her abilities. I know understand that inviting anyone to have a look at the world of being transgender is a good thing. It’s a little different. We are just woman trying to fit in a womans world. The struggles we have dealt with. The struggles we deal with currently and the struggles we will deal with as woman which are hard enough but being a trans woman we have to be accepted by both sexes. The more people know about us the better it will be for our younger sisters and brothers. Luv Stephanie

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Kary 
    Participant

FREE

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account