Janice’s Introduction

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Janus
      SILVER

Hello Vanessa and everyone. I have just moved over from CDH as I am now working on my transition from cross dresser to transwoman. After being in the closet most of my life it is now time to fully embrace who I really am. I hope to find new friends and get the advice and support I need to help me through my journey.

My chats with Vanessa, Cyn, Brina and Loretta have been very helpful in making my decision.

Thank you all

Anonymous

Hello, Janice.  It sounds like we’re in similar situations.  I’ve been a crossdresser for about 30 years.  Over time, the more I dressed, the the less satisfaction I got from just dressing.  I started thinking that I might be transgender.  As I dealt with the inner conflict that such a thought creates, I set up and deleted multiple profiles here.  It took a long time for me to finally accept and embrace my femininity, but it happened just recently.  So, I set up a new profile.  I hope that, in addition to learning and getting help from others, I will be able to teach and provide help based on my experiences too.  I have no idea what the future holds, but I look forward to it with great excitement and anticipation.

Janus
      SILVER

Good luck to both of us Stephanie.

Hi Janice What is truly nice for all of us is we have found each other some how. We all have so much in common. We all have decided to deal with our gender identity. It has been a problem for me my whole life. Just the fact I had to hide my true identity because i did not want to be hurt both physically or mentally. Unfortunately a lot of us had to deal with one or the other or even both at a young age. So we hid our true feelings.I knew at a very young age what made me feel the happiest is when i could express my self as a girl.I so much wanted to be a girl. Plain and simple i was a girl in a boys body. That was so confusing for me. At the time there was no one i could talk to about my problem so it became a secret. My secret problem. It is really nice for the younger generation to have at least some avenue where they can find other people that have found themselves in the same situation and how they are dealing with it is the important story. The internet has allowed us to find each other. How we deal with it is up to us personally. There is a whole world of information available to us now. The therapist are learning how best to help us with our feelings We all have a little power now that we can communicate with each other. A wish for you, that you find that special place of true happiness with yourself. Luv Stephanie

Janus
      SILVER

I agree Stephanie. We are exposed to so much more information and support that a person questioning their gender identity can get the answers they need to live a happier life.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?