Jasmine

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi I have been transitioning now for eight months, on here to find advice and support

Hi Jasmine, I have been transitioning the same amount of time, I can support you, as for advise that is a tough one, it’s a road of many changes and give people time to catch up, that is what people tell me.
      huggs timmie

Hi Timmie

Thanks for the message. I look forward to talking more and becoming friends

Hi Jasmine,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Jasmine:

Glad that you are here! I trust that joining and participating will be a good experience for you. I just looked at your Profile page and discovered that you are just a handful of days younger than my daughter! Geez, I’m old!?!?

So, personal angst aside, I suggest that you complete your Profile page. Eventually all threads sink to the bottom of the pile as new threads are continually added. However, your Profile page remains readily accessible and can be updated at any time. Also, it is a great help for other members wishing to understand you and your situation.

We have MANY members from the UK. If you would like to search for others who may be nearby, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?