Just Joining Now

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site.Β  I have just begun transitioning with HRT and testosterone blockers.Β  Been using them for a week now.Β  So, obviously there have been no physical or emotional changes as of yet.Β  The doctor has put me on a minimal dose to start.Β  Don’t know how long it will be until the first subtle changes take place but I am now in this for the long haul.Β  Any advice, help or answers will be great.Β  I have started at a later age.Β  Those, like me, who were born mid fifties will understand this.Β  There has been a lot less gendering in the past little while.Β  I finally get to be who I am.Β  It has been a long journey to here.Β  I envy those who are younger and will see greater and more dramatic changes.Β  However, that does not matter to me.Β  I am happy that I get to be who I am.

Love to you all….Β  Jennifer

Welcome to TGH Jennifer!Β  Patience is the first bit of advice.Β  Some things take longer than others to really be noticeable and it’s different from person to person.Β  The best thing you can do is journal everything.Β  What your feeling, what changes you notice, what your lab results are, what your weight and measurements are.Β  Then read back through it from time to time.to show yourself the progress you’ve made.Β  Some will even capture photo’s of a particular angle regularly then do a timelapse.Β  The key is to stay happy because you are you.

Hugs,
      Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?