Made plans for later on this year and another decision made

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Made plans for later on this year,having my FFS,trachea shave and breast augmentation done in October.Went in for my consultation today and it went great,my wife went with me for support.She is for it 100% which we had the talk about it and wants to see me much happier.I decided to look into this lately and did my research.Another decision made was if I wanted to have the gender corrective surgery although I had time into this still.Wife and I talked about this tonight and told her I have decided to have this done when it comes time.I was surprised she decided to support this decision of mine.She is also glad I talked to her about this as well.I don’t make decisions behind her back without her knowing first.Said she knows a couple like us,a co worker of hers husband transitioned fully having the gender corrective surgery 2 years ago now happy as a woman.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Allison, I’m having my BA in October as well. October 13th…… I hope you had a chance to read through all the BA research stuff I posted in the TGH Forum. If you want to say, where are you getting your BA done? Sorry, I just love getting any info we can add to the forums, local places listing, etc. to help other members in the future. And I’d just love to chat about what you are learning and seeing as you get close to surgery. Michelle

BTW, mine will be Allergan Natrelle, 405cc, smooth, Gummy Silicone, over the muscle, medium projection……

I did my research with help of my wife on everything.With the gender corrective surgery,know there is no going back and is not reversible.Family knows as well and supportive too

Allison,

I am so happy for you. Glad that you are fulfilling dreams with a very supportive wife and family at your side. Wishing you the best on your journey. 🙂

Kayla

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Physical Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?