Meeting my husband changed my life around

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Meeting my husband Phillip changed my life around 13 years ago.We met at a coffeeΒ shop and I saw he had his eyes on me.I thought he was a chaser and wasn’t one.Came up to me and we talked asking me on a date,didn’t turn him down on this.The first date went great.Then he came over one day and told him I have something to tell him.Looked at me and asked what it was.I finally told him I am a pre op transsexual,born male.He was amazed and also had something to tell too.He said that he was curious dating a transsexual womanΒ like me.Β Also said he sees me as a woman loving me for who I am.We both live a great life together married for 10 years now

Ahhh love!Β  Some say it is blind, but I think it opens eyes if it’s true.

Hugs, Cloe

We have taught a lot a of people a lesson,love wins

Anonymous

Though not a fairy tale I understand; nevertheless I can’t help but end your story with . .Β  Β “and they lived happily ever after.”
      Zoey, thank you so much for sharing and therein may I say, bringing a spark of hope to some . . . .me.

How wonderful. That is a beautiful story and a heart melting vision, thank you.
      Danielle πŸ’‹πŸ‘ 

Well done girl such a lovely story way too go girl hugs. Tammy xx Ps lucky girl πŸ‘§

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?