Melanie's declaration

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Folks

I am declaring my love for women’s clothing. Wearing has been something I’ve always done, right from the age of four or five when I wore my mum’s underwear, her soft grey tights coming up to under my arms. I always felt better about myself when dressed up, less anxious and more whom I felt I was supposed to be, more akin to how I felt in my heart.

We had family get-togethers in the 1970s and early 80s, three generations watching The Two Ronnies or Les Dawson of an evening. There were always strong voices of disapproval whenever any of them wore women’s clothing so I had to surpress my desires but would often have my mum’s old tights on underneath.

I was 21 when I first bought female clothing for myself; a factory shop in Derbyshire where I got a white bra and knickers set, sheer brown tights and a full length white slip. The shop women were fine but I’ll never forget the look of venom and hatred in the eyes of the male security guard as I left. I suddenly felt pangs of guilt and shame, put my head down and rushed out of the shop.

I feel so much more relaxed buying women’s clothing nowadays, how many pairs of tights does a girl really need? Back in my teens, wearing stockings and suspenders was an unreachable dream; now I have lots of different colour stockings and belts for whenever I choose and it akways feels amazing; I feel really alive, sexy and excitingly feminine. Feelings I thought were dead years ago or didn’t dare express for fear of the consequences. I wear girly tops and blouses out but always women’s trousers. I save my skirts and dresses for chilling at home but when I start to look more female in facial features and body shape that may change in years to come.

I am loving exploring being Melanie; the windows and doors (locked shut for so long) are being opened to let the light and fresh air in and it’s so exhilarating.

Love from Melanie

The exploration of being yourself is a natural process that cannot be ignored.ย  I hope we get to hear more about the discoveries you make.

Hugs, Cloe

[quote quote=18285]Hi Folks

I am declaring my love for womenโ€™s clothing. Wearing has been something Iโ€™ve always done, right from the age of four or five when I wore my mumโ€™s underwear, her soft grey tights coming up to under my arms. I always felt better about myself when dressed up, less anxious and more whom I felt I was supposed to be, more akin to how I felt in my heart.

We had family get-togethers in the 1970s and early 80s, three generations watching The Two Ronnies or Les Dawson of an evening. There were always strong voices of disapproval whenever any of them wore womenโ€™s clothing so I had to surpress my desires but would often have my mumโ€™s old tights on underneath.

I was 21 when I first bought female clothing for myself; a factory shop in Derbyshire where I got a white bra and knickers set, sheer brown tights and a full length white slip. The shop women were fine but Iโ€™ll never forget the look of venom and hatred in the eyes of the male security guard as I left. I suddenly felt pangs of guilt and shame, put my head down and rushed out of the shop.

I feel so much more relaxed buying womenโ€™s clothing nowadays, how many pairs of tights does a girl really need? Back in my teens, wearing stockings and suspenders was an unreachable dream; now I have lots of different colour stockings and belts for whenever I choose and it akways feels amazing; I feel really alive, sexy and excitingly feminine. Feelings I thought were dead years ago or didnโ€™t dare express for fear of the consequences. I wear girly tops and blouses out but always womenโ€™s trousers. I save my skirts and dresses for chilling at home but when I start to look more female in facial features and body shape that may change in years to come.

I am loving exploring being Melanie; the windows and doors (locked shut for so long) are being opened to let the light and fresh air in and itโ€™s so exhilarating.

Love from Melanie

[/quote]
      I Declare You Are Awesome! Thank You for sharing!

1. I declare I love wearing skirts&users so much that I now hate it when I have to wear pants. The only problem is that most skirts Don’t have pockets. But I saw the wife of a rancher wear pants that were converted into a skirt. I was so impressed that I had a seamstress convert a pair of denim jeans into a skirt for myself. I really love to wear them !waynelle
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

ยฉ2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?