motherhood

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mia Story
      FREE

this week i start my foster care training. yikes! time flies. i have been thinking about all the variations of how this might play out. one of the organizers wants me to host cis gender kids. so that is impacting me. also there seem to be a lot of children in emergency shelters i iowa. i wonder if they are spanish speaking refugees? i definitely have a mothering instinct. but that is just starting to develop. i did not expect this endeavor would bring out another transitioning aspect in my life!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Mia, wow, you are putting a lot on your plate. I tip my hat to you in doing what you are doing. There is another woman here that I think is going to go to work at a camp for transgender kids. I’m not 100% on the details though. But what you are doing is very nice and I’m sure those kids will never forget their time with you. Michelle

Mia Story
        FREE

hi Michelle. thanks for the  idea! the nearest lgbtq camp i found is in Ohio. i applied anyway. probably can’t do it this year. i would probably make a good camp councilor. i have all sorts of camping and aquatic knowledge and  art and medicine. on and on. heh. and if i find trans foster kids it would be a perfect place to find friends to play with!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Transgender Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?