Mtf here dealing with more than enough to life stress

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello Everyone</p>
      My name is Alexis I am 33 year old y white male to female trans woman I am 6 months on HRT my life has been turned im in full transition fully dressing daily but not out to the world completely.

I have lost so much I am so happy to be and becoming my true self but others not so much .I have no support but my counselors. I have no friends and family would rather cause more problems than help. My depression is so heavy upon me.

I’m here to seek help friends and inspiration

I beg God daily for happiness.

Thank you all I’m very open to talk so just hit me up

Sincerely Alexis Marie

Anonymous

Hello Alexis. I’m so sorry about all the hardships you have to face, but I want you to know that you are not alone. There are a lot of people here that want to support and help you. I personally would like to offer my hand in friendship to you. Even though I am ftm, and not as far along my journey as you are, I still know what it’s like to be transgender, I too suffer from serious depression, and face struggles with coming out fully to the world as the true me. You are not alone and you are loved. Stay strong, you’ve already come so far.

Alexis….welcome to our site. Sweetheart….transitioning comes at quite a cost in friends, family and past life-styles. However….when one door closes…another will open. If your true desire is to be a female…..go for it, no matter the cost. You have walked thru the open door to us, my new sister and we are all here for you. Let go of the past and embrace the future, happiness you deserve. Family and friends may mellow in the future but it is your future you must make. My door is always open to you….do come in, set a spell and let’s get to know one another better. I am always available when you need to talk or need confidence or support rember my name……till next time…….

Hugs and love….

Dame Veronica

Alexis….welcome to our site. Sweetheart….transitioning comes at quite a cost in friends, family and past life-styles. However….when one door closes…another will open. If your true desire is to be a female…..go for it, no matter the cost. You have walked thru the open door to us, my new sister and we are all here for you. Let go of the past and embrace the future, happiness you deserve. Family and friends may mellow in the future but it is your future you must make. My door is always open to you….do come in, set a spell and let’s get to know one another better. I am always available when you need to talk or need confidence or support rember my name……till next time…….

Hugs and love….

Dame Veronica

Alexis,

Your’e among friends here and I can tell you that Harrisburg, PA is pretty much at the epicenter of trans gatherings in the US and I know there are trans women in that area.Β  You should look up Keystone.org for an annual conference coming up in March.Β  And y0ur relationship with God is something to keep cherishing.Β  I have a wonderful personal story about that if you’d like to hear it.

Hugs, Cloe

Hi Alexis. Thanks for your post. I am 38 year old full time female now (M-F) 9 months on hrt, married with 2 kids but have no friends outside of my wife. My oldest daughter 18 years and 6 months old left not only my house, but the country, to be with her boyfriend and I have a lot of other stuff happened to me. Feel free to stop by my page and view my posts. I hope we can become friends and gain strength from each others fleeting moments. I think my strength comes from my male past which was very horrible early on but I learned to pick myself up and keep moving forward. I hope that everyone can learn to do the same. For some, it may take longer than others. Just learn to love yourself and not care about what anyone else has to say. When I first stepped outside en-fem, I heard lots of nasty comments from people but, I also had others come up to me and give great comments. I learned to turn a deaf ear to the negative and focus on the positive received and improve on my confidence. Sorry about my story structure, I tend to run on about different subjects. Please feel free to message me. And that goes for anyone out their.

Thank you very much for sharing with us.

Jasmine Snead ( will be my legal name starting Jan, 3rd 2019 )

Hi Alexis,

Just remember we all are here for you and you can ask anything you want.

Prayers are always answered.Β  Keep on loving you- most important of all.

Blessings,

Terri Anne

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?