My Addiction

• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

My one sisters says I spend why to much on make-up , but I can help myself form always buying some new shade of eye shadow , lip Sticks , Nail Polish , Mascara . It’s almost bad as my addiction to shoes .

It never started out the way . Was content with just the basics , nothing fancy eye line and Mascara and maybe lip gloss , But within a year I was hooked just couldn’t live with out . Still can’t live with out .

Now I’m sure this is not a healthy habit to have but it makes me feel ultra femm !

So girls , what is your addiction ?

Terri-Alexis

Anonymous

My thing is Film Cameras and anything that deals with film and darkrooms. I own over 75 cameras, some dating as far back as 1870 all the way up to 2019. Yes they still make film cameras and film.

Fun fact about me: I never owned a digital camera, It’s film or nothing at all.

Hippie

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

I would have to say clothes and shoes. I will readily admit that.

However, I do have, shall we say, standards.

My current car is my 8th. I’ve never owned a vehicle with an automatic transmission. 3 pedals and 2 feet? No Problem!

For over 15 years I’ve been grinding my own coffee beans and am equipped to make coffee by Pyrex stove-top percolator, French press, pour-over and my new fave, a siphon coffee maker…

Anonymous

DeeAnn ,

I full understand the coffee and the need for it . I grid my own beans and use a french press as well . Tried one of those regular coffee makes , it ended up being donated .

Hippie ,

Must admit that I know nothing about camera’s The digital one I have for 20 years , still have figured out all the settings .

Thanks for sharing ladies .

Terri-Alexis

Clothes, shoes, boots, make up! If I had a lottery win i’d buy so much i’d need a room just for those things! Oh and a cellar for my wine!

My addiction is shoes, I have over forty pairs of shoe, are cute or sexy looking or just very cool looking. I like dresses almost as much, not that there is enough places.

timmie

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

[postquote quote=94691]

For full disclosure, I typically have 6 or 8 varieties on hand at any given time. Right now I have a few Starbucks varieties such as Breakfast Blend, Guatemala and West Java, Ugandan (grocery store house brand), Stumptown Hair Bender (have to love the name!) and Podium (a UK roasted brand from Brazilian beans purchased from a cycling web site). Others escape my memory at the moment. Sometimes I also buy varieties from local roasters.

I retired from Corning, Inc. 5 years ago, but well before my time they made various coffee makers from clear Pyrex glass. The stove top percolators came in 4, 6 and 9 cup sizes. I have all 3 and they date back to somewhere around the 60’s. The siphon coffee maker was originally a Corning product, but mine was marketed by Silex with a specific notation that the globes were manufactured by Corning from Pyrex. The vintage would be roughly the same as the stove top models…

For me, I go way back with cameras. As a kid I used my mother’s 620 roll film Anscoflex II twin lens reflex and later my own used Kodak Duaflex II twin lens reflex (had to look that one up). After being very disappointed with Polaroids, I bought my firsst 35mm in 1980, a Mamiya ZE and later a ZE-X and a Contax 139. For the 139 I used a Tamron 35-210 and a 2x exclusively. 2004 was my first foray into digital. It was a cheapie point and shoot that was a gift. That led me to purchase a Panasonic Lumix fixed lens DSLR before my daughter’s wedding in 2006 and later a Lumix point and shoot. Everything has been retired except for the 2 Lumix cameras. I rarely use my iPhone for photos. Stashed away are a 4×5 Graflex Speed Graphic, a heavy duty Majestic tripod, an enlarger and an Argus C3 brick…

Anonymous

I am addicted to it allllll.  Dresses.  Skirts.   Blouses  shoes.   Makeup and jewelry. Since I pierced my ears I love earrings.   I have way more of everything than my wife and she reminds me of that fact.   She hates my trans side.  Don’t know if we will ever make it to the lesbian level 😂

Shoes,handbags,skirts and dresses including earrings

Anonymous

Sooo agree

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?