My Introduction

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there, I’m 65 too, just partially out.

I have some graphic design and page layout skills and have come up with an idea of a magazine, Femme Fashion, where we 55+ girls can present ourselves in the best possible light, in Vogue-style layouts.

What do the rest of you older girls here think of the idea? Each issue would profile two girls and their stories along with some additional content. It would be available as a print-on-demand magazine as well as a digital download.

Love the idea, though I’m only 48! Been living totally as a woman coming up to 4 years now and I’ve still.got so much to learn. I am loving it though.

Anonymous

I like the idea but I would really need a professional hair stylist and cosmetologist to attack this 64 year old body before I displayed it for the world. haha. If I go to Pinterest and ask for beautiful trans women photos it always comes up with just young people,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?