My transition

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Cassandra
      FREE

I started my transition in January 2010. I knew from a young age that I had always wanted to be a woman and that I was going to complete my dream of becoming a complete woman for the rest of my life and was prepared for everything that I had to go through to become a woman.

At first I was taking hormones and noticed some breast development and my body started to look more and more feminine as I took the hormones. After I started transitioning my body started becoming even more feminine and I couldn’t help it even if I wanted to at that point.

It took me about three years to complete and I worked very hard at every single detail. I mastered makeup and everything about feminizing my face. The things i was trying were working and making me look totally feminine.

After I completed was when I knew I was where I wanted to be and I continue to take the hormones. Looking down at my body and seeing a woman’s body there is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced it’s a great feeling and it’s wonderful to be known as a woman. It took me a little longer than I wanted to master my female voice but I have a pretty good female voice now and my family members have told me I sound like a natural woman so I have no worries about not being able to pass anywhere. The best part is seeing Female on my driver’s license and all my other documents and knowing that no one will ever question me being a male that is the best feeling in the world.

Cassandra…..what a lovely letter. Perseverance does pay off, I’m sure you asked yourself many times….is this worth it. Well, now we know. Anytime you wish to ask questions or just chat….give me a shout sweetie….I am here for you.

Hugs…….

Dame Veronica

Jamiealso
      FREE

You are a great inspiration to all of us I know that I was always missing something and always wanted to be a woman. I have been thinking of hormones also and I have had laser hair removal I am working on it and it makes me happy

Thank you for sharing your experience, Cassandra.Β  My hands were the first place I noticed feminization.Β  My skin was softer and the actually thinned rather quickly add the fingernails and I was in heaven.Β  I still spend time just reflecting on their change at any moment when I feel a doubt.Β  No mirror or picture needed, just hold them up and there they are – Cloe’s hands.

Hello i alwaya wanted to be a woman. In my heart and in my dreams i pleaded if there is a God than she can just do this for me. My family never really understood, they felt i would be losing too much between real work and school opportunities. My brother was my worst bully, he would take me to midnight movies and then beat me for being a transvestite. Somehow i knew, if i could only be comfortable with being female and feminine that that is what mattered most. To this day little balls of anxiety can build, like a jittery feeling that tells me to stay in the closet, but i dont, i dont go out overly provocative anymore. I have a sensibility of myself, and the less i see of my mother and brother the better. I like who i am i like being a woman. Strong sexuality comes and goes, it rises and falls, but being a female is the center of my life of which my new system of values is placed.

Hi Casandra,

Wonderful post about your completion of transitioning.

I am so very happy for you- finally to become who you always wanted to be.

-Terri Anne

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?