My twin brother knowing me very well

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Liz Blair
      FREE

My twin brother knowing me very well,I am glad he is this way.Growing up I was the young boy questioning myself and he has been the happy one with a better life happy as male.At age 7,I knew I was born the wrong gender and sensed something wasn’t right with me.Age 7,started with the crossdressing with me trying on girl’s clothing at times and he wasn’t into this.Middle school years,he defended me a few times seeing I was teased and picked on a lot.During our sophomore year of high school,he saw I was holding something in and I wasn’t ready to come out.I kept doing the crossdressing and two years after graduating high school we had a talk one day.We rented an apartment together at the time and were 20 years old.It was there we had the talk,said I was hiding something in and told me this secret of mine can’t be held in anymore with someone finding out.I thought about it and he was right.He was the first one I came out to telling him I am transgender.Looked at me and said he would rather lose an unhappy brother in a good way that would become a happy sister.Good thing is he supported me through my transition and inspired me not to give up on my life.To this day he is proud of having a much happier sister to this day.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Liz, did you in all honesty expect your twin brother to react any differently than you yourself would have in the same situation? Of course you didn’t. Least ways not down deep. Maybe on the surface; but that surface only exists because that is the shell we create because of our outside life experience. And now you have an even deeper understanding of not only your twin brother, but of yourself as well…. Hugs, Michelle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?