Namaste

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello and happy new years. I am 37 years old mtf looking to make acquaintances and have fun and meaningful dialogues with anyone who does also. I’m out to my family and a few friends but have been slowly working into presenting female in public. A lot of old fashioned people in rural MN I already draw some backward glances/silences from people but Im getting used to it. I started hrt 4 days ago, yay. Feeling kind of tired and lethargic getting used to the switch but otherwise feel much more comfortable and like myself than in years. That’s my deal in a nutshell. Thanks for reading. Namaste.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Hi:

Happy that you found your way here!

It is a pretty open community where many will readily share their knowledge and experience. Good Luck on your journey!

Also, when you have time, please complete your Profile page. It helps people understand what’s going on for you and how your journey is progressing…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?