New Girl in town

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Allyson
      FREE

Hello!

I’m Allyson.

*just breath… just breath….just breath…

Okay.. after 46 plus years I am letting myself become complete.

Like many I started feeling not complete at an early age around 4 or 5. I liked the typical boys stuff toy trucks, building blocks and such, but I also liked dolls and playing house.  I just enjoyed what ever my friends wanted to do. I enjoyed my cousins dolls so much my mother even considered getting me one but decided not to because ” he is a boy” anyway no doll…😒

Fast forward to puberty… yeah this will be fun…not!

I was and am attracted to girls but that is a different subject.

I was so jealous of the cute cloths and long hair. But so glad not to be caught up in all the drama.  So finally I tried on some of my mom’s clothes,  OH MY WORD! I loved it, never wanted to put on boys clothes again. But my reality set in and situations what they were I had to leave Allyson in the closet.  Only to visit on occasion in hiding. Like that boy or girl your parents did not approve of you dating.

So anyway.

Never dated through high school. I did not go on my first date as a guy or girl till my mid 20s. Then finaly. Meet this nice lady and 15 years later we’re still married with one daughter. Now over the past 2-3 years her health has become so bad. She now requires a lot of care which has been a tremendous weight. I guess with such a heavy burden I have not been able to suppress Alyson any longer. Shouldn’t have in the first place but… did what I had to.

Doing what I have to… I am starting… Allyson has to be free. Note I am not bothered by my male side it is a part of me but so is Allyson.

SO EXCITED!!!

My first prescription of HRT will be here tomorrow.

It’s not with out a significant amount of fear. Running in to burning buildins or crawling in to mangled cars or trying to save a life that seams bent on dying has nothing on exposing your COMPLETE self to the world. But here I go.

Thank you for reading my rant. God Bless. Stay safe my new friends… HUGE HUGS!

Allyson.

Wow! Welcome Allyson, I wish all the best to your journey, like you and many others, I started late in life
      At 59 and never looked back, I’m not saying it’s easy by any means, but I will never turn back and as each day that goes by I love and learn who I am.
      I;m sorry to hear about your wife, I hope you find the help you need with your wife and for you, anything or any help I can give please ask.
      Bigg Huggs
      timmie

Hello,  welcome.

Sorry to hear about  your  wife.

I took  care of  my  mother  for 17 years after  my father died.

Unfortunately she  passed away 3 years ago , and  phillysis  overwhelmed  me, and  finally  came out to the  world

Good luck on your  journey

Hugs and kisses phillysis

Hi Allyson,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Allyson:

Great to have you here!

You know, the only thing that we can do with difficult times is to make the best of them. Sad to hear about the current situation with you wife, but I’m sure that you are doing your best to try to do whatever is needed.

When convenient, please complete your Profile page. Answering the questions there really helps other members to understand what is happening for you. It can also be updated if something changes for you.

If you would like to search for other members in your area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?