New Here…Hi All!

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi All,

I am Connie Allen & am new here.

Just want to say hi to a great group of people & I hope to make many new friends & enjoy this great life.

I started as a crossdresser but over time I realized it was more for me. I discovered who I really am, I am a girl in a male body & once I truly accepted this fact, I found an inner peace I had never known but now fully embrace the real me & have become Connie totally. I am truly loving my new life & plan to become the girl I always was inside but always suppressed…now she is me, I am her & I love the changes that have happened & will continue to happen as I grow as the Happy Girl I am now.

Thanks for reading this & to all a Wonderful Day & Life as the girls we are now…it is just wonderful to be feminine & experience life as a girl.

Connie Allen

Shannon
      FREE

Hello Connie, and welcome to TGH!  Realization and acceptance of one’s truth is a wonderful thing!  I wish you joy and happiness in your new journey!

Peace & Happiness,

Shannon

Anonymous
      FREE

Hi Connie , thanks for sharing your story , we all had those moments, being true to ourselves is such a blessing . I’m new here as well , nice to meet you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?