new member here

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I’m Tracy. I am a MWM, 45, from Clarksville, TN. Ever since I was five, I had a fascination with women’s clothing, particularly nylons. Over the years it grew into bras, panties, and regular female clothing items. Sometimes it was (and still is) sexual, but not always; some days I felt like a man and some days I felt like a woman. Then when I went back to college last year, a few of my transgender friends helped me come out of the closet as gender fluid. My wife fully supports this and helps me with shopping and with makeup. I only go public when I’m at school, but hope to one day be able to open up to the entire world.

Thanks for listening, and I hope to make many friends here.

Welcome to TGH Tracy!Β  We’re here to give you support whatever your decision is in the gender journey of your life.Β  Having a supporting spouse and friends is a blessing we hope to be a part of.

Hugs,
      Ambassador Cloe

I have no idea how this works but here we go. Β I feel like i’m taking blind leap of faith. I have barely shared the fact that i’m starting this journey as a cross dresser and am terrified. I started buying a few items but even that almost terrified me. Ive also viewed, and listened to the stereotypes. When you have never experienced intimacy with same gender I feel it’s impossible know if you are interested or not. I hope to find some friends to work together to improve all of out experiences.

Autumn

Congrats Autumn!!Β  I too just came out to my wife about crossdressing and being trans, she is having a hard time with my bring trans but had been extremely helpful with my dressing.Β  I am also looking for friends here and people to chat with about anything and everything!!Β  Hope to talk with you soon!!

Leonara
      FREE

Hi

Leonara has been a long term member of CDH and holds the position of Ambassador.. After surviving a debilitating spinal surgery which has not short circuited the woman within …I am moving to the next step in my journey and seeking support and friendship here at Transgender heaven.. Looking forward in meeting new friends.. Thanks for listening…

Leonara

Anonymous

Hi Tracy

My name is Tia Tracy, and am glad you made it to a point of choice in your life. I cannot/will not ever “tell a girl the way it is” nor give advise in this area. It is and always will be your choice.

What I will say is that when you do cross the (proverbial) bridge I hope you find the same result I did. That all the worry was a waste of time. I do how-ever cheat a little (yet still) and stay in a comfort zone or public places with lots of people.

Β  Β Please allow me to explain.

I found when I am in an almost empty carry out and some people are in the isle I need to visit. That to me is scary because they can say/do most anything without accountability to other people or law enforcement. That caused my Dysphoria to go berserk. But I found in public places everyoneΒ  see’s what occurs and as we know, penalties for discrimination and bullying are severe and bad behavior witnessed isn’t likely to occur. We all know they are bully’s and cowards and this technique I use is proof, I use this mass of people brought up properly to simply go about my business as I did in my past life as a male Tracy. I found store clerks are even more courteous than they are to most as well.Β  I hope this helps ya girl.

Remember this is what works for me. Use it, don’t use it, modify it, or forget it. Just trying to help a fellow angel out.

Huggz Tia

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?