New, nervous, excited from Montana

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi to everyone. I joined because I am FINALLY taking steps to end the dilemma that has plagued me for WAY to long. I have chosen this road to eventually be truly happy. 100% of my heart is in agreement but I need guidance from those who have already been on this road (or currently are at various phases). I have just started with my doctor and psychiatrist and I am beyond hopeful for a positive result. So, to all my fellow extraordinary members: Hi and HELP!!!!

Cathy
      FREE

Hi Chris,

Warm welcome! If you look around you may find many answers here. I am new and everyone here is friendly. So ask away with your questions.

-Cathy

Hi Cathy. Worked a 12er last noc. I start my journey tomorrow morning, see my doctor. 45 years in the making (realized when I was 12). I’m a cocofany of emotions. My many, many, many, many thoughts and dreams will come to fruition. Blooming into a beautiful woman is so huge to me.

Welcome dear! I am a newby here too! I don’t think I can be much help but I can be a wonderful friend!

Hello Chris im fairly new too but i must ask as you didnt say are you ftm or mtf. I ask because i know nothing of the process for mtf as i am ftm im sure my experience is much diffrent. However i would love to share rehgardless. All yhe best

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Chris:

Glad that you found us! As always, it is important for folks to know that you are among friends. I hope that the time you spend here will be helpful as your journey continues.

Further, journey is the right word. This is not the work of a minute. It requires thought and deliberate action. Maybes don’t count, but clear thinking does. However, it does appear that you are doing the things that will lead to a good outcome. Avanti!

A couple of things to point out:

I encourage you to complete your Profile page as it really helps other members to get a good sense of who you are, where you are in your journey and how things are going. As time goes on, you can update it at any time to reflect what is going on.

Also, if you want to search for other members in Montana, or where ever, click on Social in the menu. Next, click on Member Directory and that will take you to the search utility…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?