New to the group and wondering how much HRT will change me.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello all, my name is Kayla. I am 54, been on HRT for one month. I now changes are different per person, but I was wondering how much and what kinds of changes I can expect. From the doctor and all the research it seems like it is not that much. Breasts might gain an inch, body hair may lighten a little, and some body fat may redistribute to my hips. I would think maybe an inch of change there. Married with two young adult children living at home (getting ready to move out in a year). Never really took the meaning of the word “dysphoria” until recently. I definitely get it now. My voice and body hair is really taking a toll. Amazed at how quickly it all piled up since I got the nerve to start the change. Tried to wax the face area and that does NOT work. For the last week I have this something in me driving me to pull the hairs out. Almost 40 years of shaving and the hair is so course and rooted. Great stories and knowledge here. Hope to learn a lot here, thanks.

Hi Kayla, we want it so much we expect too much. For me: Breasts more than an inch, but didn’t start until about 4 months. Once they started, they are sore…it hasn’t stopped yet (though it is comforting if a little painful) Body hair…just shave, nothing else is easier really. Buy a 5blade razor or electric. Beard yes, again shave or IPL Laser (at a salon) well both really. It gets rid of the dark hairs eventually…grey and white hairs…nope. They are less noticeable as time passes.

Facial fat alters and feminises, body: you have to do some work there. If you want a nice waist…lose weight. Thighs some yes, down to your biology also.
      I get the hatred of body hair…yes I do. Mine grows slower and thinning at 6months.
      Libido…it’s going to go, slows at about 2months.

Hi Kayla , your starting a second puberty as female , the basic puberty is from about 10 to 15 years old for girls and then add another 10 years on top for women blossoming into full figure really  – it’s actually a slow process – and yes you can’t wax your face , the hairs are established and strong now – laser won’t do anything – you’d need the actual stick the needle in each pore – there’s a place in Texas that will give GA while the technician goes to town on your face for a good 4 hours – you’ll be a swollen pumpkin after – do this removal early in transition so publicly you can grow hair out and not feel like an oddity and present as necessary male and not get the gears from outside bias people , when done then you can take on the world as a gal  – I personally never had a serious facial hair problem and still shave but I don’t have that black 5 o’clock shadow and I’m good for 24 hours either way – it’s not cheap to do the later said above and apparently you have to go back a few times – I heard like 8 k US – XO – Krystal , BC , Canada

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?