New to this whole world

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, my name is Lydia Amaranth. I recently came out to 2 of my closest friends that i have always felt i am a woman (mtf). I tried to deny myself, but in the end it was killing me and i either had to tell someone or the alternative would happen.

I have decided to start transitioning and become who i have always felt i am inside. I don’t have a lot of people around me but the ones i do, i wouldn’t change for the world. However, they are not knowledgeable about allΒ  of this, so it’s hard for them to understand me at the best of times. I’m looking for support but i am also looking to support others in my journey.

Please don’t be afraid to say hi πŸ™‚

Lydia,

Hi, welcome and congrats on taking steps to be the real you.

Steph

Hi steph, thanks for your message. It has been a really tough time for me and i’m really looking forward to being myself from this moment forward. I particiapted in the public chat earlier today and everyone was so friendly and forthcoming. i’m hoping to meet more people like me through this site and learn from their stories. Would you share your story with me?

Hello,Β  welcome to the group.

Enjoy

Hugs and kisses phillysis

Anonymous

Hello Lydia ,

You found an excellent place full of love and support , glad to have you here !

Alexis

Hi Lydia ,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

Roz
      FREE

Hi Lydia
      I’m sure you’ll find it very helpful here. I agree about the chat room. Everyone is very friendly and kind.
      Congratulations on starting your transition.
      Good luck!
      Roz

Well done. At least now you have a couple of people you can totally relax around. I only told my best friend a few weeks ago, and although I’m not sure he entirely gets it I’ve found it’s a relief to have someone you don’t have to ‘remember to be macho’ in front of. Also found that having even one person you can be yourself around can spill-over into being more feminine in public. Good luck.

I totally agree Jo. I have found myself accidentally walking with a wiggle in public, a few weeks ago the prospect of that would be terrifying to me but now i know i have support from the people i love most, i dont really care. My friends are the world to me as i don’t talk to my family, i’m glad they were accepting and it’s time to move forward. Thank you for your reply πŸ™‚

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Lydia:

Glad to have you!

The longest journey begins with the first step. Many here have found that working with a therapist experienced in gender issues to be of great help in understanding where things sit and what is needed to go forward. That particular experience makes a difference because every therapist doesn’t have that experience or interest.

Thanks for completing your Profile page! I usually have to remind people to do that, but it is an important thing to do. It helps other members to understand your situation and challenges.

Also, if you would like to search of other members who may be near you, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Thank you Dee, I have a doctors appointment this monday coming to get referral to the gender identity clinic (gic), this is when i will be able to discuss my options to seek councelling etc.

i would like to share as much as i can with lovely people of this website as they have already shared so much with me, it is such a loving community and i couldn’t think of a better place.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?