New to Wilmington NC

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey all im a male new to the area and have no idea how to meet transgender people.

Hi Kit and welcome to TGH. I would recommend that you check with the LGBTQ chapter in your area. There are get together meetings and brunches advertised routinely. We are not a dating site but I am certain that some of our members from the North Carolina area might shed some light for you on meeting places in N.C.

Regards……….

Dame Veronica

It sure is sad that no sites allow zip code keyword searches anymore and they all seem to be bent on acquiring and selling data and selling upgrades. For those of us that don’t have the time patience and money for the bar scene it sure is inconvenient, feels like the internet has gone backwards.

We don’t collect zip codes.Β  Most of the data available is voluntary, not required.Β  So many of our members wish to remain anonymous in their location anyway.Β  Please understand, this sites main purpose is support.

Clearly this site is all about quality support however I bet if a there was a easy way for people to organize based on keywords and zip codes it would really help the community. I for one would love to converse with the transgender community in my area but unfortunately all the websites i have found so far are scams or upsell artists, hard to find a community based transgender specific website anymore thats not just a cover for prostitutes. Soooo sad that the biggest “dating” sites dont even recognize transgender as a gender option! 2018!?!<!–more–><!–more–>

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?