Northern Nevada trans

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Reno and surrounding areas trans people sharing

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Feather:

You found us! Very Good!

However, it is very difficult to get to know you and understand what is going on for you without more information. I encourage you to complete your Profile page. You can update it at any time if something changes for you.

It is also a great idea to connect with the community. Does the clinic you mentioned do support groups or social gatherings for trans people? Many fine it to be a source of comfort to be among other trans folks. It reminds us know that we are not alone.

Be Well!

Yes it has a meeting room with computers for everyone in the LGBTQ community to use and hang out. There is also a wonderful clubhouse nearby called Our Center designed to give those in the community who are alone someplace safe. Thank you so much for being here

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Hi:

Not a problem!

Community is such a powerful thing. It’s almost like we don’t know that we need it until we are in the middle of it. Did you know that counting adults and young people that there are about 2,000,000 trans people in the US? It’s unfortunate that so many of us are dealing with isolation and the only information that they have about trans people is the BS in the media and people like Caitlyn Jenner. Like Marlon Brando said in On The Waterfront, “I coulda been a contenda…”. Well, Jenner could have been a role model, but she pissed it away. My opinion, however.

Anyway, let us know how things are going and also, you can search for members in your area. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Feather, one of things worth checking out is our Local Places directory. I do know from experience there are a lot of listings for Nevada in there if you need them. And if you have questions, or just that virtual helping hand, please reach out to any of the Ambassadors. We may not have the answer right then, but rest assured, we will find you the best answer we can. And if you come across transgender friendly or supportive places in your area, well by all means, let us know so we can add them and maybe help the next person. Hugs, Michelle

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?